The decision to build an Arabian horse stud in Nowe Wrońska was made spontaneously. It was determined by an idyllic landscape of the Masovian countryside, a convenient location close to the country’s capital and easy accessibility in terms of transport. At the time no one knew that located in the same place before the war was the estate of the Jaworowski family. It was here in 1924 that Ignacy Jaworowski was born. He found his way to Michałów in 1953, after which he created the stud for the next 44 years, until 1997. We took this incredible coincidence as an additional good sign. Our stud, Al Khalediah Poland, was created as a branch of the legendary Saudi Arabian stud of the same name, managed by outstanding experts and enthusiasts of the Arabian horse. The first horses were flown in to the newly built comfortable stables in 2008. Today there are more than a hundred horses and new ones, bearing the famous Al Khalediah brand, keep arriving.